Photo

Looking to Buy any Mountains of Madness and/or Ancient Horrors asylum packs anyone has !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rosh87

Rosh87

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

Hello everyone.   This is my first post here at Fantasy Flight Games forums.   A friend of mine recently (just last week) introduced the Call of Cthulhu LCG to me, and I really enjoyed it.  As such, I've gone out and ordered several of the asylum packs from the past/present, as well as the Core Game and the Secrets of Arkham (large-size AP).  

I've discovered, however, that the two initial Asylum Packs that FFG released, "At the Mountains of Madness" and "Ancient Horrors" - are (for some reason) out of print (even though they were only released 2-yrs ago - appx ? 2008 - IIRC)...or at the least really hard to find in stock at most ordering websites/stores. 

So...I am hoping to get some of these packs, because they have some nice cards in them and it'd be good just to have a full collection of cards, so if anyone has either/both of these packs (I'd buy as many as 2-3 of each, if anyone had that many sitting round' unused)...please respond here and maybe we can set up a deal for them.  I have plenty of $$$-saved up to devote to getting these AP's, so I would be more than happy to pay a fair price (and perhaps a bit of a premium) to get a few.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help !

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS