Augmetics artwork (difficulty finding)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Velvetears

Velvetears

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

Ok, so i've started to hack up some pictures and recolor and what not, but i'm stuck for getting any Augmetics for the pictures.

My other half uses Daz and theres a few bits in there that i can use, but despite being a long time Shadowrun & Cyberpunk player as well as Rifts, i'm having huge difficulty finding any Augmetics that look good on pictures of real people. 

Any hints & Tips?

Oh and dont even mention Borg. if i see one more NSFW borg mock up i'll drool a little to much and render the pc drowned.

#2 Alasseo

Alasseo

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

As odd as it may sound, try looking for steampunk stuffs

There is no right, and no wrong, but having the bigger stick makes it so...

#3 Velvetears

Velvetears

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

*nods* so very many SP pics in the DHArt folder i've set up.

Much awesomeness, and plenty ganked from else where online and modded but not republished (only used for my group as i don't own the work).

Did get a few nice bits of old Airfix type model kits that have been used as sci-fi scenery.. :D

#4 Brother Praetus

Brother Praetus

• Members
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:12 AM

Velvetears said:

*nods* so very many SP pics in the DHArt folder i've set up.

Much awesomeness, and plenty ganked from else where online and modded but not republished (only used for my group as i don't own the work).

Did get a few nice bits of old Airfix type model kits that have been used as sci-fi scenery.. :D

Cyberpunk 202X and Shadowrun type artwork works well too; though, typically for higher grade augments.

-=Brother Praetus=-

"Truth is so rare it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

- Fortune Cookie

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS