Runewars and Descent Heroes for DQ

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Batty

Roy Batty

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

Since the heroes in DQ have cards for these other games, I figured turnabout is fair play. 

So I propose we post suggestions for using other heroes from those games with DQ-- Any one?

#2 Gregaria

Gregaria

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:40 AM

I have been thinking the exact same thing, but have yet to think of anything concrete.

The stats (exclding health) combines to either 22 or 23, and with a single exception health is 12-13-14-15-16, and without going into a long discussion on who's ability is the best, it can be assumed that converting Descent caracters to attributes of sum = 22 or 23, giving them a useful, characteristic special power, and lastly use health as a balancing tool, it should not be that difficult to at least double the available heroes.

#3 blark

blark

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

I was thinking that in general it would be pretty cool if someone came up with a good system for creating custom characters for the game, along the lines of the Strange Aeons program for Arkham Horror.  There's an endless supply of fantasy figures out there that could be used for the game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS