RAFFLES?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wh40kaddictjc1

wh40kaddictjc1

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:57 AM

whatever happened to the raffles FFG used to run, I have seen many forums wondering what happened. I have found one news article where the last raffle announced was in march 09. I have contacted FFG early this week about whether the raflles still run and have yet received. I pledge to you that anyone who sees this forum contact FFG and demand to know simply whether the raffles still run, I understand these are hard times but all we want is to be told whether or not they still run. If enough of us contact they will surely listen to the community they are dedicated to.

the link is at the bottom of the page titled "contact"

Many thanks

#2 PlasmaBomb

PlasmaBomb

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:48 AM

Your best bet is to try another email, FF staff don't tend to browse the boards much.

Maybe someone else knows more about the raffles though...

#3 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I was just wondering the same thing when I came across this thread. Since no one on the boards talks about it, I imagine they're not doing them anymore. Too, bad, cuz some of the stuff was kind of cool, like authographed rulebooks and such.

#4 Ezel

Ezel

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it's still mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I bet the forums i RIDDLED with posts like the one below and I just can't find them because of my lousy google-skills:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=86586

#5 natstar

natstar

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

They might just be keeping the points around in case they choose to start the raffles again in the future or use them for something else!

#6 Stryder1965

Stryder1965

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

Yeah I would like to know if the raffle is still going as well. Also how do you earn more points in this community. Please help. Thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS