To ensure that the Apocryphon Oath in your Collector’s Edition set is personalized to your satisfaction, follow these instructions when ordering:
- Fill in the “quantity” field with the number of sets you wish to purchase, then click the “add to cart” link.
- Make sure that the Deathwatch Collector's Edition is the only product in your cart (other items will be delayed). Click “secure checkout.”
- Either log in (if you have purchased from FFG before), or create a new account, then log in.
- At the "Customer Information" step, verify your billing and shipping information. Click “continue."
- You will be brought to “Order Options”. Choose your shipping method.
- In the “Order Comments” field, type “Apocryphon Oath:” followed by the name you wish to use, and then type "Chapter:" followed by the Space Marine Chapter of your choice.*
- If you have any other instructions, type them after the Oath Personalization text. Click “continue.”
- At the “payment” screen, verify your payment information. Click “continue.”
- Print the “confirmation screen” for your records. The order process is now complete.
*Note: No offensive or inappropriate names will be printed. This includes names that violate intellectual property. FFG reserves the right to change any name it deems offensive or inappropriate to "Brother Verenus of the Ultramarines Chapter," without customer consent.