Technical questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arachnidshadow9

arachnidshadow9

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

So while having a game last night my friends and I came up with what I think think are some pretty technical questions.

1. If Slaneesh takes control of a cultist using the sophoric musk card, does the cultist retain any abilities given by the upgrades of it's true owner, or does it become a seductress?

2. Can you summon a figure to the area that it's already in? As in pay its cost but not move it anywhere. So for example in an area with an upgraded great unclean one could you pay the cost and then place 2 corruption?

#2 FragMaster

FragMaster

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

arachnidshadow9 said:

So while having a game last night my friends and I came up with what I think think are some pretty technical questions.

1. If Slaneesh takes control of a cultist using the sophoric musk card, does the cultist retain any abilities given by the upgrades of it's true owner, or does it become a seductress?

2. Can you summon a figure to the area that it's already in? As in pay its cost but not move it anywhere. So for example in an area with an upgraded great unclean one could you pay the cost and then place 2 corruption?

No time so I'll be quick:

1. Retains its abilities.

2. Yes, you can summon.

Just download the FAQ and take a look. It has answers to many questions including the above.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS