Calixis Sector Map

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 immortal elf

immortal elf

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:50 AM

Just found a copy of Dark Heresy.  Impressed, greatly impressed.  So in my search for more info and such, I ran across a link to a Calixis sector desktop map on the defunct BL site.  The link, of course, no longer works.  Can I find this file anywhere else?

#2 immortal elf

immortal elf

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:36 AM

Think I found one...

#3 Kage2020

Kage2020

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:50 AM

Perhaps you could share so that other people who find themselves after a map can, well, find it...

Kage

#4 Charax

Charax

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:55 AM

I'm sure it's totally different to the ones posted five days ago.

#5 Kage2020

Kage2020

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:59 AM

Ye gadz, I was just saying.  it seemed strange to ask a question, then reply to yourself with "No matter, I think that I found one" and not to post the link.

Yeesh.

Thank you at least for the link, Charax.

Kage

#6 immortal elf

immortal elf

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 03:05 AM

Charax said:

I'm sure it's totally different to the ones posted five days ago.

Yep, wasn't on this forum five days ago (joined just 2 days ago, about the time I picked up DH), and didn't see that until you linked it, thanks. 

I got the map off of someone else's hard drive.  There wasn't a link to provide, until just now, below.  Don't know if it's the same map or not, you can tell me.  I posted it up on my photobucket, for future use and reference. 

http://i362.photobuc...isSectorMap.jpg

As to posting to myself, well, yep.  Strange is a good word for it.  But I couldn't get online after I made that post in order to modify, see the other posts to the thread I started or add this one until today, sorry.  Not all of us are continuously connected ;) 

#7 Kage2020

Kage2020

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:30 PM

The editting thing seems to be something that many people want that has not as of yet been delivered by the web-gurus over at FFG...

Kage

#8 Wu Ming

Wu Ming

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:18 PM

You mean the web 'gurus' at Edge Studios.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS