Photo

Future releases....will the minis be included?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HisstKa

HisstKa

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

I would love to be able to buy the minis in packs instead of individually. I would hate to feel the need to buy the next expansion AND it's minis.

Just a request to FFG. Please put minis in the next expansions. Please?

#2 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

HisstKa said:

Just a request to FFG. Please put minis in the next expansions. Please?
Ain't gonna happen. That would make the expansion way too expensive. Since the minis don't add anything to the game they're purely of interest to die-hard collectors.

Maybe there'll eventually be a Collector's edition of the game containing all the minis but I wouldn't hold my breath.

#3 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

Christian Peterson has said elsewhere that these will not be sold in any kind of "set".  The only way they can justify the price is to be able to sell them in volume based on the demand (which will vary quite widely between some investigators), as opposed to selling them in predefined sets.

I think an AH collector's deluxe edition is a possibility someday, though, in which case yeah, all of the minis would probably be included.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS