Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, WHFRP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 McCzen

McCzen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:54 AM

Ok so I am interested in joining a group for any one of these RPG's at the Event Center in Roseville. I would like to get back into gaming after years of not playing. I am 34 years old and am seeking a mature group to play  some RPG's with, I just want to kick back and have a good time. I have  2 little ones at home so my time is limited but would be open to play in the evenings weekly. Is there any groups out there that would be a fit for me and happen to be looking for more memebers.

#2 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

I sent you a message about a game, if you didn't get it then leave another message here, and I'll get in touch with you.  We are playing DH.

#3 McCzen

McCzen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:49 AM

Just found your message missed it the first time. Sounds great  I cant make it this week (made other plans) would be there next though if you are still going to be getting together. Was wondering if you wanted me to come with a character ready to play and if so any guidelines, what are others playing. I'm open for anything just want to try an provide something that isnt already in the group.

#4 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

We are still playing on Fridays even tonight at 7pm.

We have a psyker, assassin, adepta sororitas, and cleric right now (also an imperial guardsman who can't make it every time).  You can come with a premade character at 1000 exp total (or 1100 exp if you do a little background writeup with it, mainly just description, goals, etc.  Doesn't have to be very long).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS