Missing pieces...where to contact?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gargamel

Gargamel

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

It seemed to be more straightfoward on the old FFG site, when it came to contacting them about missing pieces.

Should I just send a note to customer service?  I got my new copy of Kingsburg for x-mas yesterday and found my dice bag to be missing exactly all 3 blue dice (I thought the black dice were actually mispainted really dark blue dice at first), and my token bag to be missing exactly all 3 yellow tokens.   At least I can still play 4 players by combining my yellow dice with my blue tokens, but still. 

I also wonder what the odds are of having both those errors happening within the same box.  Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

I'm just afraid of sending to that  web form and having it lost in the sea of what will probably be hundreds of e-mails that some poor FFG employee is going to have to waid through when they get back from x-mas vacation.

#2 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

You have to go to the user support option at the bottom of the home page. I'm sure, especially at this time of year, they will devote more than a single employee to address those mails. Their customer support is very fast.

Are you sure you're missing 3 yellow tokens? There should be 17 for each color, not three. Unless the FFG edition is different...

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#3 Gargamel

Gargamel

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:05 AM

Not the cardboard ones.  The round wooden ones that came in a totally different bag from the dice.  My cardboard sheet was perfectly unpunched and missing no tokens.

#4 Gargamel

Gargamel

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

Yay, my pieces are finally on their way.  :)

#5 Gargamel

Gargamel

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

And they arrived today.  :)

Let my timeline above be a nice note for future inquiries into the same subject matter.

#6 elektra

elektra

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:25 PM

In my experience, FFG customer service is great.  When I bought Through the Desert around Christmas, I found that I had two bags of the same color camels.  I emailed them and someone promptly responded to my email.  In less than a week, I had my peices.  So far, thats the only experience I've had dealing with their customer service.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS