Wow! Can't wait for this game!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 High Elves 77

High Elves 77

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

Earlier today I drooled over the Lord of the Rings LCG...now this! Thank you FFG for a card version of the one of the all time great Warhammer Fantasy subgames.  I hope this is as good as the description sounds although I would like to find out a little more about the rules.

#2 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:50 AM

I hope its as good as the board game.

#3 Mr Squiggle

Mr Squiggle

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

I agree high elf 77 we need more info on the rules but how can you not be excited about a new version of blood bowl. My gaming groups hanging for it. Its just a shame its not for more people.How about a 2-8 player version?

#4 Evilstein

Evilstein

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

I hope that the league system will be as good as the board game !!

#5 Torbal

Torbal

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:31 AM

Was hoping to pre-order this today when I Thought-Hammered the Lord of the Rings LCG and Space Hulk: Death Angel the Card Game, both of which are pre-orders.

But hats off to FFG, my order marks my first hobby spending of 2010 (The winter was long and hard, and I had to eat my minstrels...)

#6 Kong-lin

Kong-lin

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:16 AM

Looking forward to this too.

#7 Torbal

Torbal

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

FFG now lists it as being available in "Winter 2010."

So by next Spring, at the latest, by Christmas optimistically...barring unforeseen delays...

#8 Kalidor

Kalidor

• Validating
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:10 AM

League play is a big concept for me...

If this supports some sort of draft/league system it will be upgraded to and "insta-buy".  Like most of FFG's stuff...sigh...

;)

Seriously though, folks.  Two out of Three of my favorite hobbies/pastimes are represented here.  Football and gaming.  If it came with a good soundtrack, I'd pass out.  ;)

#9 electronicham

electronicham

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:37 PM

The more I read this forum, the more interested I am getting with this game which means I will likely buy this.

Eventually, as time moves on and this gets closer to being released my interest will just move to GETTING TOTALLY STOKED

#10 Kryyst

Kryyst

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:18 AM

What exactly are you getting excited about?  The complete and utter lack of information?

#11 cosmosiskwik

cosmosiskwik

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

Here's to hoping a release before the end of 2011!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS