miner career

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Cabello

Cabello

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

so, in our session we didnt have the career card for the miner. does anybody else know what their career ability is?

#2 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:49 AM

There is no career card included in the kit.  The career ability is listed on the Miner PC's character card, top line on the right-hand side IIRC.  I don't remember what it is off-hand.  Rerolling (or maybe gain [W]) Observation and Nature Lore checks when underground/in mountainous terrain, I think, or something similar.

#3 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

Ok, so there is a new career - that as we all know by now - will apear in The Black Fire Pass Adventure in Spring 2011. I just hope that there will be a Dwarf race book included.

#4 sudden real

sudden real

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

ffgfan said:

Ok, so there is a new career - that as we all know by now - will apear in The Black Fire Pass Adventure in Spring 2011. I just hope that there will be a Dwarf race book included.

It said so in the preview of upcoming releases. It will contain a source book on Dwarves, along with info on their tech and rune magic.

#5 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

sudden real said:

ffgfan said:

It said so in the preview of upcoming releases. It will contain a source book on Dwarves, along with info on their tech and rune magic.

And this is one of the reasons why it is worth buying. Finnaly we will get a long awited race source book.

#6 felix.fdez

felix.fdez

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:22 AM

It would be good FFG makes available online the career card. So, we couldn use correctly the new Miner career.

#7 Aladaab

Aladaab

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

felix.fdez said:

It would be good FFG makes available online the career card. So, we couldn use correctly the new Miner career.

The career sheets including miner are available as PDF, they're on he Support page.

#8 felix.fdez

felix.fdez

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:14 AM

I am talking about the small career card, the small one with the ability

#9 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:48 PM

felix.fdez said:

That ability is written on the Pregenerated PCs at the end of the adventure.

(Those ability cards should have never existed. They could have been written down on the Career card. You may copy it down on your sheet if you keep it with the dedication bonus)

#10 felix.fdez

felix.fdez

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:29 AM

Ok, thanks, I see  it now.

You are right, those cards should have never existed

#11 Daedalum

Daedalum

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

willmanx said:

felix.fdez said:

(Those ability cards should have never existed. They could have been written down on the Career card. You may copy it down on your sheet if you keep it with the dedication bonus)

Well the cards are useful for showing when the ability is exhausted. Also, who knows there might be some future mechanic that allows socketing those abilities. 

#12 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

Daedalum said:

willmanx said:

felix.fdez said:

Well the cards are useful for showing when the ability is exhausted. Also, who knows there might be some future mechanic that allows socketing those abilities. 

ok, I understand that. You'll get that card later in the Dwarves supplement (spring 2011).

#13 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:44 PM

Yes, You're going to get this Miner skill with the Dwarf expansion.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS