Updated 2/11/10 - wants updated.
Part I - The Rules
1) Yes, I only have 12 refs on here. Please note, I am a long time CCG player, and veteran trader. I have 100% Ebay refs (id = Antigoth), Paypal refs (ID = antigoth), and over 240 refs on Teamcanadaonline.net (you have to get vetted there to get access to the trade area.) (ID = Antigoth)
I send after receiving. Prior to UFS the last two times I've simulsent with someone I did not know, I've been burnt. At least the guy in Italy told me how nice the condition was on my Unlimited Lich from Magic before he started laughing at me. Since starting trading with UFS, I've been burnt once, and almost burnt a second time.
If this offends you, my apologies, but on most browsers the back button is to the upper left hand corner.
2) I will ship anywhere in the world.
3) I do not buy
4) Commerical Posts are not allowed on this site. If they were I would accept payment via Paypal, Bidpay, Money Order and Email Money Transfers [Within Canada] [Cash would sent at your own risk]
4a) If you are sending me a money order - I am in Canada. Do not send me a money order only negotiable in the US and it's Territories. I prefer you use paypal - it means I send my cards to you faster, and costs you less then a money order. But since we aren't allowed to buy and sell cards on here, this is just a copy and paste of my standard online trading rules.
6) Don't tell me to look at your list. At least make an offer, and provide a link to your list so I don't have to hunt to find yours.
7) I've gotten tired of deadbeats who say they'll do a deal, say they've sent, but then their stuff never shows. Then I PM them and they can't be bothered to respond. If you agree to a deal, lie about sending and don't bother to respond to my PM's or e-mails - you get negative feedback.
8) If you want to send me PM's, head on over to:
That's my website, with forums, articles, and everything.
Since the server has currently **** the bed, and I don't know when it'll be back up, you can email me via myusername @ gmail.com
9) If you are outside of Canada, DO NOT ship your packages to me via UPS[United Parcel Service]. They will charge me import brokerage fees. I refuse to pay money to import a card that if you shipped it via FedEx or USPS I would not have to pay brokerage fees on. The fees they charge me will be based on what you write in as a card value. If you say the card is worth $20, they'll charge me more then $20 to import the cards. If the package is valued at $75, they'll charge me over $100 to import the package. I will refuse the package, and you will be out whatever you paid to ship me the package.
Wants list is here
Haves list is here