Wow, it's own forum- and thanks for bringing them back

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

I didn't think the AH investigators were coming back...ever. I would have bought them at the previous price point and was upset they got cancelled, but I'm happy they're back.

I imagine that the reason they're at this lower price is because there is no distributor or retail markup on the price. The direct sales allow FFG to make some profit while keeping the price down.

Hopefully, some RPG gamers for Call of Cthulhu or some pulp adventures will be picking up some of these, too.

The complaints are silly. I don't know where some of these people shop where they get painted minis for less than $3.99, or if they play the same games that I do, which cost a crapload of money.

The minis are optional, if the price bugs you, don't buy.

I'll be buying a few as soon as they're available.

#2 Todbog

Todbog

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

I agree.  I am pretty excited to see the figures.  I really enjoy Arkham and these will add a nice touch when the game hits the table.

#3 Lindsey

Lindsey

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:18 PM

"That is not dead which can repackaged lie..."

#4 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:15 AM

Lindsey said:

"That is not dead which can repackaged buy, yet with new marketing even FFG may try..."

Fixed that for ya.

#5 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,216 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:38 AM

After all, the article about the minis cancellation was called "Lost in time and space". I'm glad the AO was not Yog ::laughing::
Anyway, don't know really if I'll ever see them..

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#6 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

I am pleased that these have been repackaged and remarketed. It gives me hope that we might see something for some other games from FFG - Talisman NPCs for instance...

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#7 DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

I can't wait for Ancient One minis!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS