Isabeau and Sienne

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alexca1

Alexca1

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:32 AM

I read the rules and I think my friends and I will love this game.

One thing though, about the Incarnates Isabeau and Sienne, when can you use them? The rules don't say. I love their bios tho. I love that the characters have bios, unlike the ones in Runebound. I still love you though, Runebound.

#2 cyric036

cyric036

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:52 AM

They probably appear in one or two of the adventures, with their rules described on the adventure boards.

#3 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

cyric036 said:

They probably appear in one or two of the adventures, with their rules described on the adventure boards.

That's what I figured as well..I'm almost convinced to get this Game.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#4 Alexca1

Alexca1

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:17 PM

I'm getting this game for sure. I just like to know the nuances surrounding the nigh invincible Incarnates, per their bio in the rules.

#5 ritterton

ritterton

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/HaydenTeeter#p/u/2/7VqduftJyJk

This is a great review and I had this one in  my sights before Hayden's GenCon review.  Now, I can say that it has been ordered!  Should be a fun one to play with the kids and it doesn't look like it has a ton of little components - so the nine and eight year old should be able to join me.  Even the 15 year old, if I can get into her social calendar! LOL.

#6 Uncle Bodybagz

Uncle Bodybagz

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

Isabeau is used in the 2nd and 3rd scenarios (game boards). Sienne is only used in the 3rd scenario.

Isabeau is neat because she reminds me of a Batman like character running around Cadwallon. The first game I played with her she took out 5 thieves before someone was able to take her down.

Bagz

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS