First Play

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KlausFritsch

KlausFritsch

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:57 AM

After finally being able to set up and play a scenario, I must say that I am very impressed. I am looking forward to playing a great many more games and to many intersting expansions.

#2 KlausFritsch

KlausFritsch

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

And I hope that additiional scenarios will be made available online.

A scenario generator tool for writing our own scenarios would also be nice.

#3 Meta Baston

Meta Baston

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:35 AM

KlausFritsch said:

After finally being able to set up and play a scenario, I must say that I am very impressed. I am looking forward to playing a great many more games and to many intersting expansions.

I'm glad to read that!

I am in the process of painting the figs, right now. Good to see veteran players appreciate the game!  Of course, I'm eager to play it. 

(And thank you by the way for all those rules clarifications you provided elsewhere).

MB

#4 KlausFritsch

KlausFritsch

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:30 AM

I am now playing Los Arapiles for second time, and I must say that the game is very good and gets better with experience.

The interaction of the various phases, orders and formations is quite tricky, but also rewarding.

#5 KlausFritsch

KlausFritsch

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

I have now reached the Woods of Bossu, and I must say that I have rarely played a game with such an addiction potential.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS