40k Events

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzawakka

Fuzzawakka

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hello I heard about this place from a friend. I am looking to play 40k and was wondering if there was any tournaments in the next month of 40k or open play. Or if anyone would want to meet to play a game of 40k.

Thanks!

#2 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

Sundays they run a campaign type thing for 40K, check that out.  Otherwise, if it's not too far then show up some nights and see what's going on.

#3 Shas'o Rohan

Shas'o Rohan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

It would be really nice to get a group of players together that meet up on a certain day of the week.  I'm tired of showing up for open gaming and having no one to play with.  Anyone who is interested let me know or at the very least hopefully they start some kind of formal league soon...  Anyone that is interested in a game let me know.  Maybe we can get a good sized gaming group going.

#4 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:42 AM

I might be interested in this.  You could include me in setting anything like this up.

One issue with posting just here though is that I don't get the impression that many people check this part of the forums.

They had talked about another 40K league thing after they are finished with the current fantasy one on Sundays.  There was also mention of some 40K tourneys during that league running, but I guess the overhead of doing both was too much work.  I haven't hung out with them there on Sundays lately as I've been too busy with other stuff, so I don't know anything currently they have planned or discussing.

#5 Shas'o Rohan

Shas'o Rohan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:10 AM

Yeah I am probably going to get involved with a 1850 pt. gaming league up in Anoka at Villiage games.  I guess it is starting November 16th.  I went up and checked out the shop, tons of full sized tables and space.  It looks promising.  You should head up there!  Otherwise I'd be interested in setting up at game at fantasy flight sometime.

What army do you play?

How many points can you field?

Jorell

#6 Shas'o Rohan

Shas'o Rohan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:10 AM

**December 16th I mean.

#7 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:44 AM

I was starting a Sisters of Battle army.  I could probably get up to about 2500 pts or more.  Besides that I want/got to finish up some seraphim yet.

I might look into the Anoka thing too, I do live in Anoka county, but about as far as possible from actual Anoka city.

#8 Denied

Denied

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hmmm I was hoping perhapse there would be some regular 40K tournaments here. I have been going all the way down to Misty Mountain in Burnsville for their monthly tournaments and I am going to start heading to Tower Game in uptown for the Adeptus Minneapolis stuff, but I was hoping to add a third location to my list.

Is it possible to get a regular tournament with going here if there isn't one? If not do people know where there are other Tournaments that happen regularly in the Twin Cities area?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS