editing user profile

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 spazard1

spazard1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:33 AM

Mabye I'm just clicking in the wrong area, but I can't edit my user profile.  I tried clicking on my name as well as my person icon in the upper right hand corner, which i expected to take me to my profile.  instead it redirected me to the main page.

#2 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:02 AM

I'm experiecing the same issue. I think they may have taken the forum backend off line briefly.

#3 Lars

Lars

• Members
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:18 AM

I've gotten there some very odd ways, but not the direct way

#4 Smuggler

Smuggler

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:23 AM

It's the same for me. And this support forum I couldn't find in the forum section but I happened to se it in the statistics sestion... I guess there are some buggs to work out, but that is expected with such a major overhaul. Looks great any way :)

#5 The GIT!

The GIT!

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:31 AM

It looks like there are still a few bugs that need ironing out. I was also hoping that we could load our own avatars but the only option I get is to use one of the standard FFG ones. 

#6 The GIT!

The GIT!

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:33 AM

It looks like a lot of the forum links point to new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_comunidad_perfil.asp which takes us straight back to the FFG main page.

#7 Mike_Evans

Mike_Evans

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:32 AM

It is becoming very frustrating... every time I try to edit my profile or access the TI3 forum I get dumped back onto the main page!

#8 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

Looks like they're starting to get things sorted out. If there is a link that you're clicking that's taking you back to the main page, but should be, feel free to post the link so the web guys can troubleshoot the specific link.

#9 hahnarama

hahnarama

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Lars said:

Same here. I have to get to it via games collection.

#10 reapersaurus

reapersaurus

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:42 PM

I think you can get to your profile thru this link (replacing the last numbers with your account number, hover over your avatar to find it)

http://new.fantasyfl...l.asp?ecoid=535

#11 darkpaladin45

darkpaladin45

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

reapersaurus said:

I think you can get to your profile thru this link (replacing the last numbers with your account number, hover over your avatar to find it)

http://new.fantasyfl...l.asp?ecoid=535

I tried this, but it still kicked me back out to the front page.  Screwy thing is that I put the number before mine and the number after mine, and they both appeared to work just fine.  My account number is 652 :(

-Chris

#12 Smuggler

Smuggler

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

hahnarama said:

Lars said:

Same here. I have to get to it via games collection.

Yepp, via games collection worked for me as well. So try that every one that can't get there the normal way.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS