Give FFEC ideas to improve the place and/or membership

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

These are ideas for improving the event center and/or making the membership there more appealing to more people (any others giving suggestions, try to make them cheap/easy to do):

• Get Flight Deck going, for finding games to play in there
  • Could you get posters to sell there of some of your artwork, like what you have in the private gaming rooms.  Maybe both laminated and unlaminated.  Not sure of all the implications of doing this, but I know some of the artwork looks very nice and people would probably be interested in buying them.  You could even have voting on the web for which are the most popular to determine which ones to make into posters.
  • As far as membership, it would be very nice to be able to preorder new books/games coming out through the event center, and get them first before you can buy them anywhere else.  Even if this is only 1/2 day or a day earlier (even midnight the day of release).
  • Not a big draw probably, but I know from playing the space marines in a 40K tabletop game there, that the selection of troops for at least that army was pretty poor.  Having more troops to pick an army from would be really nice. So if you can get more army stuff from somewhere really cheap sometime, it would help out.

Just trying to help out, ultimately you guys know more about what can/can't be done practically.  Ideas and feedback can't be a bad thing.

#2 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hire me.  I need a job, and would relocate to St. Paul to work for FFG.

I make everything better. 

#3 Slipstream

Slipstream

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

I'll resurrect this thread a bit to piggy back off the initial subject line.

I was in Roseville last week visiting and figured my fiance and I would drop by. It was around 10pm and I know the event center was open until midnight. Well utilizing the address shown on the Info page of this site, Google Maps sent me to an area with a very long stretched pair of buildings. One building had a not so nice looking awning with "Fantasy Flight, Inc" in a non FFG font plastered on it, with no lights on. I saw cars parked in various places, but there was no sign of any life in either building. I think you all could use some new light-up signage, as the fact I was right there (now that I know I was at the right spot), but no exterior lighting was up, was quite disappointing.

#4 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

That sounds like their old building, not "The Event Center".  Look instead at:

1975 Oakcrest Avenue, Suite 10
Roseville, MN 55113
United States of America

Phone: 651-379-3801

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS