Borderlands - Eon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 laurikd

laurikd

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:38 PM

I thought it was going to be out by the end of 2009. What happend with it?

Thanks in advance!

#2 laurikd

laurikd

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:16 PM

Why isn´t there any answer? Am I the only one interested in this game? Or are this forums with any kind of censorship?

#3 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

I, too, would be really interested to know what happened with this and Dune for that matter.

#4 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

I haven't heard anything (like the rest of you), but I figured (hoped) the Dune game was stalled in hopes of getting the actual Dune license. Even if FFG did get it, usually they wait until most of the good stuff (art and whatever) is done before sharing it with the rest of us.

#5 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:56 AM

I know this is blasphemy, but I was actually looking forward to the retheming of Dune.  I already have the original though, so perhaps I'm thinking selfishly, but I'd rather see what new stuff they can dream up in the Twilight Imperium universe.  I want to see new powers, perhaps more factions than players so each game is different (though a good Ix or Tleilaxu power could easily be added to Dune, as has been attempted in homebrews many a time).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS