The Return of Our "Actual-Play" Podcast

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Tron_18

Tron_18

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Our Enemy Within Podcast has returned after a 6-month break!  For those of you who haven't been following it, we are recording our gaming sessions and posting them in a blog and on iTunes.

The blog is here:

http://warhammer-ene...in.blogspot.com

You can also find it by searching iTunes for the Journey to Madness.

Thanks for listening.

#2 Nezabyte

Nezabyte

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:22 AM

Awesome, been waiting for this. Fun bunch to listen to! And on that note, my group is about to start our campaign today and will probably record it (after been inspired by you folks). We're a bunch of newbies, so it should be interesting .

#3 djpeterso23662

djpeterso23662

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

Hi Guys! 

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy listening to your podcast.  Thank you SO MUCH for the trouble you take to record and release your sessions.  Your group is awesome and presents some of the best insight into the Warhammer world on the net.  I hope you can fit it into your busy schedules to continue playing.  You all rock!

#4 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Dudes,

Fantastic! Cant wait to listen to these. 

Game on,

Gitzman

#5 Tron_18

Tron_18

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Thanks guys!  Its really cool that we've inspired you to record your own sessions.

Its too bad we're not playing 3rd Edition, it looks really cool.  But we started the campaign well before it was released, and there's no good way to switch.

#6 Snafu

Snafu

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

Great to have you back 

I realy enjoy listening to you guys in my iPod when Im at work, makes the time go way faster    Keep up the awsome work 

Sweden signig out

#7 Mithras

Mithras

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

I have to say, I've been enjoying your podcasts for quite some time, now and you could'nt have picked a better adventure to use! I'm very happy to hear you guys again. I have'nt listened to the Shadowrun podcasts yet, but I look forward to it. I also look forward to seeing Zed eventually get his repeating crossbow!

Cheers from Vancouver, Canada!

#8 Snafu

Snafu

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

I struck me previously today that this is THE ONLY proper recorded campaing on the web... I mean this is sutch a great source of inspiration and I think that is sad that there is no one else that have posted their campaing... I would do it myself but my campaing is is swedish and I don't realy think that many people can use it 

Anyway thanks once again for posting this awsome campaing   and I cant wait for the next episode 

Sweden signig out

#9 Tron_18

Tron_18

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:59 AM

Sorry for the delay in posting, but after 3+ weeks I've brought the Blog back up to date to Session 26.

Enjoy!

#10 Illustrious

Illustrious

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

Have you recorded anything using the 3rd ed system?

#11 Pedro Lunaris

Pedro Lunaris

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:58 AM

Snafu said:

I struck me previously today that this is THE ONLY proper recorded campaing on the web... I mean this is sutch a great source of inspiration and I think that is sad that there is no one else that have posted their campaing... I would do it myself but my campaing is is swedish and I don't realy think that many people can use it 

Actually there are some guyes podcasting their Paths of the Damned 2nd ed campaign. I think they started the podcasting when they started Spires of Altdorf. They are called Gamer's Haven.

The URL: http://feeds.feedbur...athsofthedamned

#12 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:13 AM

There are also some guys playing warhammer thousand thrones. you can find them here: www.rpgmp3.com/

thanks for sharing, its fun listening to them

Good gaming

#13 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Fun series to listen to!

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS