Forums always unread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:55 AM

Does anyone else get a problem where the forums for certain games are always marked unread, but theres no unread topics when you look at it?  The Arkham Horror and Descent forums are permanently marked unread for me, no matter how many times I try the "Mark topics read" button.

#2 SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

Try clicking the "mark forum as read" button to fix that - it's at the top of the listing in the individual game forum... that fixes it for me usually.

#3 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:47 PM

When I try it for Descent, AH, and the W:I Deck Building forums, it doesn't work.  For Descent and AH, it never finishes loading, and the W:I deck building forum will finish but still be shown as unread.

#4 SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:03 AM

Keggy said:

When I try it for Descent, AH, and the W:I Deck Building forums, it doesn't work.  For Descent and AH, it never finishes loading, and the W:I deck building forum will finish but still be shown as unread.

I will finish loading - it just takes a while. :) I will run it on the Descent forum and just minimize it and wait and work in a different browser - fortunately it doesn't happen very often.

#5 evilidler

evilidler

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

It will usually mark as read for me…for a short while! I come back to certain low-traffic sections which were lit up, and the latest thread hasn't been updated at all. Getting tired of reading the same posts over and over ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS