Finally!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:49 AM

I kept being teased by the french version I saw everywhere, but now I can finally get it in English!

#2 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Keggy said:

I kept being teased by the french version I saw everywhere, but now I can finally get it in English!

I don't think it is even released in any language.

#3 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

There have been pictures from it being toured around Europe.

#4 Prof_werewolf

Prof_werewolf

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:47 AM

I read something about this game earlier in the year and was confounded as to why there was no more information. Now at last we have an update and boy am I excited. I enjoy playing Dust from time to time but purely for its simplicity.  I also agree with others that it seemed like the backstory for the game was never fully utilized. Finally, we get to see some pretty great updates to a game that will most likely become one of my favorites (if all goes well).

#5 reptilebro1

reptilebro1

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:59 PM

There are also two comic book series for some info on the back story of the universe and who the main characters are. The second series is called Dust wars and is currently available through image comics and the first series was done by a comic company called Shotgun press (I think).

#6 reptilebro1

reptilebro1

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:10 AM

My bad the company that produced the first series was called 12 guage comics. And you can but the TPB with some extra Fluff on their site.  The art is pretty cool, but the stories seem rushed.

#7 Wyandottemike

Wyandottemike

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:51 AM

How quickly after GenCon should we expect to be able to order a set?  Any opinions?

#8 reptilebro1

reptilebro1

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

When AEG was going to distribute this game they were saying sometime mid-September. Now that FFG has taken over as the distributer I don't know what would need to be changed if anything at all. So, my guess would be mid to late September, depending on the changes.

#9 Wyandottemike

Wyandottemike

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

September sounds cool.  I'm a little disappointed that the mini's just come "primed".  The pictures from the deluxe set look really good.  I've got more than enough other armies to paint without adding another.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS