Support Doc Update >> Living Index, Component List 7/5/2010

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ynnen

ynnen

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:51 AM

The Living Index (PDF, 500 kb) has been updated to include references to content found in Winds of Magic and Liber Mutatis -- the two sourcebooks found in the Winds of Magic supplement.

The WFRP Card & Component list (PDF, 900 kb) has also been updated to include components and materials found in the Winds of Magic supplement.

These and other WFRP resources can be found on the WFRP support page.

#2 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Thanks, especialy for the Living Index update. It's really usefull.

#3 schoon

schoon

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

Not to sound too greedy, but now that Signs of Faith has been released (albeit in small quantities), shouldn't the component list be updated? ...or are we just going to have to wait for the general release?

#4 skolo

skolo

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

Hi FFG, are you going to update LIVING index of your Warhammer game soon?

#5 Matchstickman

Matchstickman

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

So I figure I should post this update here. The Living Index & Component list was updated on the 8th of September 2011 according to the new file.

I'm certain I have looked there since I joined the boards and have only just noticed a new one today... did anyone else notice the new Index before today?

(The Errata is also updated to the same date)

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,066 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

I think we're on our own as fans on this one for a while.  We've been working a bit on this over at RPGGeek.com, but I wouldn't hurt for any of us to just post some lists now and then as we get to them here.

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS