As we all pledge our allegiances to our favorite Houses and muster our forces for battles in Westeros, I thought I would start an ongoing list of some trouble spots. As I see things that are being misinterpreted on a regular basis or other problem areas, I will post their solutions and the clarifications here.
I would ask that conversations regarding the rulings on this list be confined to normal threads as otherwise this document could grow quite large.
See you on the battlefield!
1) Commanders are always in their own zone of control (ZOC).
2) Yes, building fighting is currently the only mechanic that depends on the type of engagement token placed (actually they are quite important in those instances).
3) In Battle #6, the leftmost blue rank Stark cavalry should be a blue rank infantry unit.
4) In Battle #10, the middle blue rank Lannister cavalry adjacent to the Lannister side should be an infantry unit.
5) Order X Leadership cards can be used to order any number of units up to X (minimum 1),
NOTE: For specific rules questions, please use this link http://www.fantasyfl...om/edge_faq.asp.