• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rainbringer

rainbringer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:38 AM

Hi,

say, how do you store your followers? All together thrown in some plastic bag?

#2 rashktah

rashktah

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

Foamcore. Look for the kind where you can self-adjust the stuff to hold your miniatures, i.e.: Feldherr.

#3 rainbringer

rainbringer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

Thanks!

But I'll make one of my own :)

#4 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:58 AM

I just use small plastic zip-lock bags. Stuff I scrounged from the kitchen and around the house :)

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#5 Mugio

Mugio

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:14 AM

I also just use a plastic bag, one for each god.  I took the that came in the box and turned it upside down.  The box now has two troughs instead of just one, everything seems to fit good.

Pretty much all the cultists have lost their chaos stars off their banners by now, but I think that will happen pretty much no matter what.

#6 Glucksbar

Glucksbar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:00 PM

Mugio said:

I also just use a plastic bag, one for each god.  I took the that came in the box and turned it upside down.  The box now has two troughs instead of just one, everything seems to fit good.

Yet, a simple idea, but very effective. Why didn't it come to my mind? Thanks, man!

Got my copy of this wonderful game yesterday, and managed to pu everything into that little niche. But I will try your idea. I didn't want to throw the inlay away. Can't do it with a brand new game ;)

#7 Karazax

Karazax

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

I use a Plano 3650 which work great for most board games I own that have lots of bits.  You can find them at Walmart for about $4 and they fit easily inside the main game box.

#8 Winter324

Winter324

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:47 AM

Yep one of the Planos and some tuckboxes printed from designs on BoardGame Geek and I'm good with room to spare.  All in the box, all safe and ready to play.

Now if I could just find people willing to play

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS