Is this game out of stock?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rapier

Rapier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:41 AM

I've been trying to get a hold of a copy of Shadows of Omega  in the UK. Finally I've been told that it's just in need of reprint. Is that the case? and if so when can I expect one?

I haven't bought the expansion yet either, hoping to get this first. Since it's stand alone will it reduce my enjoyment (beyound the fact the expansion can support 1 player less) by having the expansion first?

I was afraid that I might not like the base game after the cool extras that a FF expansion usually brings (as I found with Arkham Horror, Runebound... ect.)

#2 jayntampa

jayntampa

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:34 AM

I think you'd be perfectly fine just buying the expansion until you can locate the 1st game ... because, they really are stand alone. There are some differences that make owning each worthwhile, but I don't think that it would stop you from wanting to own or the play the first - especially since you can mix the cards. So, both work perfectly fine stand alone or together - but the changes aren't so significant that the 1st would seem worthless to play.

#3 Skyhaven_Games

Skyhaven_Games

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

If you really can't get it, there are other ways to get it. For some reason we seem to have lots in stock in Canada - you could ask a retailer there to send you one.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS