Photo

A new Faidutti game that's kid friendly.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

This place looked lonely, so I figured I'd start it off. I like the designer and the price is right. Admittedly, it's sounds like it's more of a kid's game, but hey, I've got kids. Rattlesnake was a big hit with the adults, too, so I'll at least give it a try.

#2 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

It could be fun/. I apprecaite that it is only $15 $25 is a bit too high for this type of game, and honestly there needs to be more games in this price range. And it looks silly, and silly can sell. Great Dalmuti is a great soda and pretzels game, and Fluxx always does well. Hopefully they'll have copies at Gen con so i can try it out.

#3 rickert

rickert

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:28 AM

I hope for a GenCon demo as well. I've got grandkids just getting into gaming age and I want them to be open to a lot of tabletop gaming. this could fill the bill.

#4 Mr Squiggle

Mr Squiggle

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

it looks cute and my kids are always bugging me to play with me and my friends.might have to get it .

#5 d_empiror1

d_empiror1

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:35 AM

i ordered it from amazon & still not yet have it, ill order it from here, as soon i recieve it ill inform all of you

#6 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

sounds like a great game , i'm tempted .

#7 nelush

nelush

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:57 AM

amazing ,beautiful game :)

#8 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

Maybe a little too simple for my group, but we'll check out anything...

#9 jojo9

jojo9

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

Question…At the beginning of a round everyone has 7 cards, as you lay down a card do you pick another one up, OR do you only get those 7 cards per round, then shuffle the deck after each round and get 7 new cards?  Hope that makes some sense.  Thanks for your help.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS