AGOT Players in the Milwaukee Area?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 oberyn0158

oberyn0158

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:04 AM

So I just finished all 4 books and was into them enough to buy the AGOT core set and start playing, unfortunately I don't know anyone who plays.  I moved into the Milwaukee area and all the gaming stores here seem to have a majority Magic fan base.

Anyone in the Milwaukee area interested in playing AGOT?

#2 Staton

Staton

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:06 AM

The last I had heard was that there was a meta in Madison. There used to be at least one guy up there in Milwaukee, but I'm pretty sure he ended up moving to the Madison area as well.

#3 finitesquarewell

finitesquarewell

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

If you do a forum search for Milwaukee, you'll find some posts from some months ago by a couple of people who were looking to play in Milwaukee. The old Madison meta doesn't exist anymore, as I understand it.

#4 Staton

Staton

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

They do exist. Its just down to three players. Lord of Brewtown, Ethr, and Complord. I'm hoping that they will be having more of a board presence soon. I think they are looking to get back into the competitive scene.

#5 finitesquarewell

finitesquarewell

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

Turns out I go back to Madison once a month can you pass me their email addresses?

#6 complord

complord

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:40 PM

Staton is correct, we are down to a few and haven't played in months. I'm not sure when you would be in Madison but we are going to try to make an event at a local game store in town for FFG LCGs. Here's the link to the store's calendar: http://www.pegasusga...m/calendar.php. They have it the second Tuesday of every month.

#7 Bashkar

Bashkar

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

I work in Milwaukee and could meet somewhere on the north side after work or even at lunch if you work in the area.

#8 mrkensr

mrkensr

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

Fresh back from GenCon and ready to find Milwaukee players.

My son & I both started playing about a month ago. We bought the Core set and Lords of Winter expansion.

We played against some pretty good experienced players at GenCon and think this is a great LCG.

Please respond back here if we can try to get together on a regular basis. Madison would be ok for a Sat morning run.

Local would be a lot better

#9 Pear2284

Pear2284

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

I know it's been a while this this thread was started, but is anyone still interested in playing around Milwaukee area

#10 khadorstrong

khadorstrong

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

If you are still interested you can message me on FB at Obi Jay Ticknobi. We are setting something up through Greenfield Games Universe 

#11 Pear2284

Pear2284

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hey I messaged you on FB but it wanted  $1 toi send a message to your inbox so i sent it to your other box, whatever that is for free. I also friended you. I'm in for any night during the week at greenfield. I also started sending out messages in forum to start a game in brookfield, I'm sure that there is not enough for two games in the area so we can alway merge the two games whenever and where ever.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS