Eye for an Eye NPC cards

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mordjinn

Mordjinn

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:35 AM

Did a set of NPC cards for the Eye for an Eye. It's a set of 26 action card sized cards on pdf ready for print&glue. The card features a photo and a tag with a characters name and occupation. I also left some free space in the lower part of the cards, so my players can write down clues and notes on each card to help them with their investigation.

I took some liberties on some of the cards for example SPOILER ALERT!: My group of players would have seen right through Pierssons head bandage, so I changed it to a eye patch, which also makes much more sense if the guy has been suffering from his mutation for a long time.

You can get the cards from 74.53.20.230/hammerzeit/index.php the filename is Warhammer_Eye4anEye_NPCcards.pdf

Hope you find them useful.

#2 vendolis

vendolis

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

Any chance of providing them to a different source, since Hammerzeit is down?

#3 Mordjinn

Mordjinn

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:48 AM

Ok. Uploaded the cards here:

koti.welho.com/ukaarto/warhammer/Warhammer_Eye4anEye_NPCcards.pdf

Send me a PM if you have trouble downloading. Oh, it would be great to hear experiences and opinions about running Eye 4 an Eye with the cards. Just add them here if you wish to share.

#4 colonelclick

colonelclick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

These are awesome. Thanks

#5 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Good work!

jh

#6 Blackberry

Blackberry

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

Snake Pierson, huh?

#7 colonelclick

colonelclick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

Just finished Eye for an Eye. The players loved these, they used them to keep track of clues as they found them, and it really helped everyone keep track of the large cast.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS