Reveal sea areas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kubis

Kubis

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

Pleas tell me, when a sea area cards are reveal? Because in the rules is: "If a player ends his Movement Phase in a sea zone, he recieves no Action Phase". Hunters are no serching? Thx

#2 victorp

victorp

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:12 PM

Sea locations are never revealed for Dracula as there is no Action phase which includes the Search. The only 2 exceptions is through an Event card which I can't remember the title off-hand - that Event card reveals all sea locations - while the other Event card that reveals the oldest location of Dracula's trail.

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,419 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

Yep, Victorp is right, you need to play "Money trail" to reveal all sea zone's in Dracula's trail, or "Newspaper report" in order to reveal the oldest location on Dracula's trail. If it's a sea zone, you'll reveal it. But even other cards can be helpful. In case you have the Jonathan Harker ally card, and the sea zone is the sixth on the trail, Dracula has to reveal it. And the Storm seas event, if targetted on where Dracula actually is, can be pretty devastating too (sea zone revealed AND Dracula has to declare where he should debark)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 Kubis

Kubis

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:10 AM

Thx all for answered.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS