• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mserabian

Mserabian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:27 AM

Hey all

New to the forum and new to WFRP 3. I'm looking for conversions of the awesome Enemy Within Campaign to 3e. Anyone out there got one done up or is anyone working on one?

If not, does anyone have any general or specific rules to convert 1e NPCs and Creatures to 3e?

Loving reading the game and looking forward even more to playing!

mal

#2 mcv

mcv

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

Isn't there already a very big thread about that somewhere around here?

#3 Grov

Grov

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:51 AM

forum.rpg.net/showthread.php

#4 mcv

mcv

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:47 AM

I think I was thinking of www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

#5 Warterrain2005

Warterrain2005

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

I'm working on it now, this is how i've done it - unless you have a better way, but it suites me just fine- redone the states for mistaken identity - placed them onto A4 label paper - then stick over the old states - please note measure the stat profiles and text boxes - used microsoft Excel 07 - used the shapes for all dices and I made the comet - looks cool.

Working on the location cards - imperial road, coach and horses inn, coach with horses (taken awhile to locate a good illustration), overturned coach (not so easy) – anyone with any ideas? - Road wardens, Mutants and stand ups NPCs.
The game comes with Location cards and Item cards - what about event cards – what I mean is, say the pcs have their stand ups on the old dirt road location card and for whatever reason the GM or players roll a chaos star – an Event is triggered, the GM throws down an event card – Road wardens appear or an ambush occurs, once the event has been dealt with the card is removed. Within the enemy within campaign there are loads of events, but I think there should be a limit to twelve events ......... any comments?

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

I'm officially necro'ing this thread.

Any hybridization ideas are welcome SPOILERS.

jh

#7 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

WFRP3ed is easy enough to convert to. I just read through the old 1ed adventures and set difficlulties and pick enemies more or less on the fly while GMing. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS