Sleeves not available?!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

According to the sleeves product page all but one are not available?

#2 Gwanum

Gwanum

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

I have been waiting for several sizes to get back in stock for some time now.

#3 soiledshortz

soiledshortz

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

See my post a few threads down. It seems like the manufacturer is the source of the delay, but that was a long time ago. It seems like they are not coming in stock anytime soon. No one official seems to be giving any details.

#4 smythe

smythe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

Bah ... I've waited a month after I had purchased WFRPv3 for the FFG sleeves to be in stock (anywhere - they all be out).  'Twas too long.   I just placed an order with Mayday Games for their branded board game sleeves.

#5 Redcrow

Redcrow

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:05 PM

Is there much difference between the FFG sleeves and the Mayday Games sleeves?

Are they both of about equal quality?

Do they both fit the cards equally well?

#6 soiledshortz

soiledshortz

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

I guess they are a lot thinner. Like "penny sleeve" thick. That's my main reason for not switching to them. Plus some of the games that I have partly sleeved with FFG's sleeves, would have to be completely replaced with Mayday's. However, I'm pretty close to doing just that if FFG doesn't get on the ball soon.

#7 Black Pharaoh

Black Pharaoh

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:42 AM

soiledshortz said:

I guess they are a lot thinner. Like "penny sleeve" thick. That's my main reason for not switching to them. Plus some of the games that I have partly sleeved with FFG's sleeves, would have to be completely replaced with Mayday's. However, I'm pretty close to doing just that if FFG doesn't get on the ball soon.

I am considering doing the same thing. If my company went into a back order like this heads would be rolling. We would have people camping at the manufacturers facilities hounding them to get stuff going.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS