Dice Disapointment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:29 AM

I was rather happy about this tell i noticed that the fantasy dice are a set of 6 and not the tarditional set of 7......seriously FFG.....are you going to do that?....so much for supporting your d% games....good job!

#2 Darrett

Darrett

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:40 PM

Though it's a different dice set, the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay dice set is also woefully inadequate. It needs to contain about twice the dice to have enough in it. You really shouldn't release a dice pack unless it contains enough dice for one player to make most rolls with, and the current set misses the mark.

#3 Rabblewitz

Rabblewitz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

Have to agree with the above post on the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay dice set.  There are barely enough ... most times ... for a single beginning player.  If you want your own dice, you will probably need at least two sets.

#4 TheShadow

TheShadow

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

I don't know about the WHFRP dice, but I loved the dice in their six-pack. Man, are they beautiful. Was the problem that you wanted another D10 for % games? I think they had a whole d10 pack. A whole pack, so quit complaining.

#5 Elidrin

Elidrin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:09 AM

Need to be able to buy the 30 die collection from the core set instead of paying $36 for 3 packs (half a case) of dice.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS