Photo

Can we consider this part of The world of Blue Moon?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 runehardt

runehardt

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

It doesn't look like the world of Blue Moon as far as characters and artwork are concerned but there's that same dragon. Those dragons seem to get around. Maybe they can fly through space to other worlds. Perhaps some day when the event center puts on a Blue Moon event... this game could be included in the schedule.

#2 runehardt

runehardt

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

...either way, I'll be picking this up. Fast 2 player games are easy to get to the table.

#3 FellowsBrokenknee

FellowsBrokenknee

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:42 AM

This appears to use all the same size and types of components as Blue Moon without the special power texts, support cards, boosters, or multiple combat options. As it is, this should allow Fantasy Flight to do a reprint of Blue Moon with no more difficulty than changing the images to print on the line. I seriously hope they consider re-releasing a game as good as Blue Moon alongside this one.

#4 Sagremor

Sagremor

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:45 PM

FellowsBrokenknee said:

I seriously hope they consider re-releasing a game as good as Blue Moon alongside this one.

I couldn't agree more!

#5 Pulsar

Pulsar

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:08 PM

You guys wouldn't know where to get a Blue Moon starter deck, new...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS