• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gallagen

Gallagen

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

Hi everyone!!!

I was just wondering when the Dragon Sleeves will be back in stock as I use them in a number of games (Race for the Galaxy, Warhammer Invasion, etc) and I have not been able to find them stocked anywhere, and I haven't been buying expansions/ extra packs. I have also been putting off buying the call of cthulhu LCG because of the fact I can't buy FFG sleeves for them.

Thanks,

Gallagen

#2 RoBro

RoBro

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

I don't know how long you have been waiting for them to become available again, but I was just looking at these today and I am getting irritated by them being out of stock. I really don't know how long they will be out of stock. But it can't be long........right?

#3 ShadowClipse

ShadowClipse

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

A year+ after the original post -  It looks like there are out-of-stock issues for Dragon Shields once again.Maybe it's a yearly thing. I hope FFG gets better at making sure there is enough stock throughout the entire year. I refuse to use any other sleeve for my LCG Card games because these are the best you can get. The LoTR expansions are coming out each month and I have nothing to sleeve them with. Same for the AGoT expansions. Next in 2012 I will be in dire need of sleeving the Star Wars LCG cards.

PLEASE! Someone at FFG give us a clue on what is going on with the availability of these sleeves. I am a big fan of the clear sleeves and I always end up overpaying for them because they have such limited availability. Are you purposely making a limited number of sleeves? It seems to me that when you there is a demand for your product, you make sure it is availabe at a fair price so that your customers don't spend thier money with another company who is willing to have a comparable product always available.

Can we get an update on when we can expect these in stock again?

#4 Uncle Kulikov

Uncle Kulikov

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

On the site, it says Dragon Shield is produced by another company. Have you looked at their website or local stores? I haven't seen any in over a year, but I also haven't really looked. I bought FFG sleeves for Death Angel, and was looking into their card boxes to hold the Death Angel Expansions. Those too were out of stock. 

If they keep selling out, I wonder why they have issue with stocking? I heard that if you sold similar products that weren't dragonshield, then they would refuse to sell to you but that was a while back and hearsay. I really don't know, so checking elsewhere could help you figger out the type of problem.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS