Compact Edition

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:26 AM

Is there some markings in the box that distinguishes the compact edition from the "regular" release?

#2 Trump

Trump

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 04:48 AM

Markings?  I'd think the box size would be a dead giveaway.  The compact ediition in this line of games comes out in a small box roughly the size of an envelope, but thicker of course.

#3 Hendal

Hendal

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:50 AM

I have both, the newer steam line box has nicer tokens in it, and way nicer cards, plus a smaller box is way nicer to carry around ( I ride around on my bike with a bag of games so small is better

#4 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:31 PM

ah ha! the key word here was compact...sometimes the most obvious beffudles me.

#5 KONRAD

KONRAD

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:24 AM

Hendal said:

I have both, the newer steam line box has nicer tokens in it, and way nicer cards, plus a smaller box is way nicer to carry around ( I ride around on my bike with a bag of games so small is better

this does sound handy.

#6 LeBlanc13

LeBlanc13

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:41 AM

Trump said:

Markings?  I'd think the box size would be a dead giveaway.  The compact ediition in this line of games comes out in a small box roughly the size of an envelope, but thicker of course.

Very nice. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS