Release Date?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 yewsef

yewsef

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

Forgive me if I missed that somewhere but anyone knows when Dungeon Quest is going to be released? and what kind of components we're going to expect? (is there a preview for this game besidest he description page in here?)

#2 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

The release date for DungeonQuest is Summer 2010. So let's hope that it will be avaliable as soon as possible (maybe June or July).

Yes, on the site there is no discription of components that will be in the box - I was looking for them too.

Let us hope that FFG will give us a little preview if the game soon.

#3 yewsef

yewsef

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:21 PM

Thanks FFG Fan. Summer 2010 is soon I guess.

#4 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

Well, we do know that it will have between 301 and 350 Mini American sized cards from the number of sleeves required!

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#5 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

talismanisland said:

Well, we do know that it will have between 301 and 350 Mini American sized cards from the number of sleeves required!

That's good to know, so I can buy them now and they will wait for the DungeonQuest to be avaliable.

#6 fatmax66

fatmax66

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

Hi,

Have we got a date now ?

Sorry for my english.....I'm french.

#7 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

Ok, so I have found it at last. Im my FLGS and other shop I asked about it and it looks like the release date of DungeonQuest in Europe is August/September 2010 - that's the optymistic version. Most of the shop is just saying that the game will be avaliable in Autumn 2010 and not earlier. So we have to wait till the and of vacations for this one but it's still worth it!

#8 coasteray

coasteray

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

fatmax66 said:

I'll tell you what:  If I could speak French like you speak English, I'd be a very happy person!

#9 GrumpyBatman

GrumpyBatman

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:52 PM

You guys know FFG will save this game for GenCon! Another reason to be glad I am going.  They always have some new or improved games for the big conventions. And if this one does not show up for GenCon, it will make a great Christmas present.

#10 Poeppel

Poeppel

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

And while waiting, one could bring the old version to the table and enjoy its retro feeling .

#11 fatmax66

fatmax66

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

coasteray said:

fatmax66 said:

I'll tell you what:  If I could speak French like you speak English, I'd be a very happy person!

Thanks ! 

I'l sad to read I will have to wait the Gencon. I hope it's false. 

Why FFG do not give us the date ? It's boring...

I'm not sure that's good for business...

#12 fatmax66

fatmax66

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

have we got a date now ?

#13 and-d

and-d

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

Barnes and Noble have a release date of October 12, but I don't know if its reliable or not.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?r=1&IF=N&ISBN=9781589949041&ourl=DungeonQuest%2FFantasy%2DFlight%2DGames&itm=1&USRI=DungeonQuest&cm_mmc=The%20Mystical%20Throne-_-k260982-_-j32159503-_-DungeonQuest

#14 Baelthazar

Baelthazar

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

Probably wrong. The FFG store has it coming "on the boat," which means within a few weeks to a month or so. My online game retailer, where I pre-ordered, still says August, 2010. I have no reason to believe it won't come out next month.

#15 ElricDeMelnibone

ElricDeMelnibone

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:28 AM

Seeing as it will be on sale for quite a while and not as hard to get as the original DungeonQuest, and looking at the 'being shipped' status on here, it should be out pretty soon.

Definite release dates are hard to determine for companies, especially with board games.

It'll be here soon. Soon is a stretchable time window.

#16 air show

air show

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:58 AM

I was looking around online yesterday, and one of the best italian online shop (giochinscatola.it) wrote on his page that Dungeonquest will be available in store for september, 30th. Of course I'm talking about the english version, not the translated one. 2 months still...

#17 SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:11 AM

air show said:

I was looking around online yesterday, and one of the best italian online shop (giochinscatola.it) wrote on his page that Dungeonquest will be available in store for september, 30th. Of course I'm talking about the english version, not the translated one. 2 months still...

They seem to indicate they will have it for sale at GenCon... So if you can go there. :) Steve-o also made the good point that once the rules are posted - its typically only 2 weeks or so before they start to hit shelves.

#18 Cigal

Cigal

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:23 AM

Do we have any update on the release date. I'm trying to find info and I don't find anything relevant anywhere. Thanks to help. I want it!!!

Cigal

#19 DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:02 AM

DungeonQuest has been updated to "Shipping to Stores".  It should only be a week or two longer.

#20 pabulac

pabulac

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:44 AM

I was told that I will receive DQ on 25.08.2010

Finally! :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS