The Dracula track

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Blake

Robert Blake

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

I've got a doubt with the timing of that.

Suppose I've got six cards in my track. Then here comes the next turn. The sixth card runs out from the track, and I must put another card in the first space. May I put the card tath runned out from the track this turn, If able?

Thanx

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

Robert Blake said:

I've got a doubt with the timing of that.

Suppose I've got six cards in my track. Then here comes the next turn. The sixth card runs out from the track, and I must put another card in the first space. May I put the card tath runned out from the track this turn, If able?

Thanx

Page 12 states the if the track is full, placing a new card on the track causes the oldest to off, so you can't move to the dropped off location with the move.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:19 AM

Agreed.  You have to place the seventh location in order to shove the oldest location off the track, so you can't use that location itself.

#4 Evilash237

Evilash237

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Very "Monster Squad"!

#5 Robert Blake

Robert Blake

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

Thank you very much. I didn't noticed that was explained in the rulebook, but I figured out this.

#6 Rasiel

Rasiel

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

But you can use Double Back power card ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS