• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pomakli

pomakli

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:41 PM

Hi!

There is another preview about unit types in BoW.

Any comments?

BR

#2 Pedro777

Pedro777

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:50 AM

I like the whole idea of the special units. It will give the game a good twist I think. 

#3 Rashley

Rashley

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

An absolute 'Thumbs Up' to unique units.  Since the theme of the game is much more centred on humans - as in the books - it will help to differentiate the various factions.  It is going to be a long frustrating wait for this game to appear, but hopefully there will be plenty of variety that follows on without too much delay.  Surely we have to get the people/creatures north of the wall.  The battle where Stannis arrived to save the wall is a must.  The Direwolves are a good start, but think about how the Mammoths and undead Others would excite things.  From the books so far, we don't know how the Dothraki will fair against the knights of Westeros.  A mouthwatering prospect.  This is definitely my most eagerly anticipated game.  I really hope FFG put out one of their excellant preview videos showing how the game plays.  As they did for 'Tide of Iron' and 'Warhammer Invasion'.

Cheers!

#4 Pilot17

Pilot17

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

I agree with the video previews. Those do a really good job to explain how the game works and it also gets me excited to play them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS