• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 705 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:05 AM

Hi!

There are several errors in the text describing the deployment of the Shadow's forces, especially the Easter-ender, I mean, Easterlings & Southrons... Since I have the original game,  I spotted these in a pinch.

But the Map display illo shows the correct number of armies & leaders & where.

L

#2 Jim Montanus

Jim Montanus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:43 AM

Any chance we can get a downloadable corrected printable copy of the map setup? Even if there were no mistakes, I would want a separate printout because:

- it would be handy, without having to read it out of the book

- it would be nice to have multiple copies, one for each player

- the units in the crack between pages are hard to read

FFG - is this possible please? Thanks.

BTW, great game. Thank you very much.

#3 Retina

Retina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

For the Southrons & Easterlings it's a simple but surprising and stupid mistake. In two locations, Near Harad (location 13) & South Rhun (location 15), the Elite and Regular labels are switched. It's simple to notice as it's the only place that Elite appears before Regular and that's why it jumps out at you. Here's the big shocker showing that they really aren't paying enough attention: the PDF of the rules shows the error as well.

I'm quite surprised that such an expensive item didn't go through better copy check.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS