Strength, Craft and Life Tokens for Talisman

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duke_of_the_Blood_Keep

Duke_of_the_Blood_Keep

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:09 AM

What do you think the chances are that FFG might release these as a separate token set? Obviously these would be great for players who have the B:I edition of the game but also they would find many uses with other games and design projects.  

Am I alone in thinking these would make a great addition to the range?

#2 lunchbox1584

lunchbox1584

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:16 PM

I think this would be a great idea, my friends and i play and we use all the wxpansions so we often have more then 8 players (yes games take forver, sometimes two days) but we run out of tokens and end up using what ever we can. i would buy a set of tokens maybe two if FFG sold them.

LB

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

FFG already have a range of the "butterscotch" tokens in various colours, so I doubt they would add the tokens from Talisman which were made from the origianl GW ones.

That said, I think it would be a pretty cool addition to the range, especially if they had a whole new range of colours.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS