Anima Campaign at the event center!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 psyonicrogue

psyonicrogue

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

Hi there.  I was just wondering how many people would be up for playing Anima: Beyond Fantasy at the event center.  I have ran a sizable campaign with friends and we all really loved it.  It is by far my favorite system to run now and one of the best worlds to play in.  I am working on a new game of Anima right now and will be ready to run it in a couple weeks work allowing.  If not then i can run it at the end of the school real here since i have all of summer vacation off.  (I drive school bus.  LOL)  Just let me know if your interested and i will take down names and talk to the Fantasy Flight Staff about running it.  

#2 Keylime

Keylime

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:16 AM

If there were something like this going on in my area I'd be all over it.  But sadly I'll have to wait until Origins to see if anything comes up.

#3 Saein_Eide

Saein_Eide

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

WOTC pretty much dominates the area where I live. My friends and I usually just participate at home (I really wish that there was something like this Where I lived though). It certainly makes things significantly easier to learn new stuff when someone who knows what they're doing is present to give advice and offer help, but hey, I guess this is why I got a forum subscribtion (For now). 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS