Chaos Warbands

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Damek66

Damek66

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:07 PM

The box and the instruction manual both say that the game includes 8 Chaos Warband figures.  I got 16 (four from each Ruinous Power).  Is this a typo or did I get too many figures?  What initially drew my attention was that I ran out of 1 power black bases fairly quickly.  Anyone else run into this?

#2 Zamzoph

Zamzoph

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

You are probably mistaking Chaos Cultists for Chaos Warbands.  You can tell the difference by noting that Warbands have pointy shoulders while Cultists do not.  There should be a total of 8 Cultists and 8 Warbands.  Also, you should know that Cultists are Rank 1 units while Warbands are Rank 2 units.  You should have 8 Rank 1 bases and 4 Rank 2 bases left over for the purpose of corrupting Imperial units.

#3 Damek66

Damek66

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

You are exactly right.  The difference in the figures is so small I completely overlooked it.  Thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS