While having played a couple of matches of Horus Heresy thus far, it appears to me that there are some rules left unclear concerning the Vengeful Spirit. Fellow player interpretations are welcome, but I'm hoping for official answers for the following:
1. This one's mainly a sanity test: Does the Boarding Action order ignore the normal restrictions of moves only being permitted to friendly or neutral areas, despite being a Move order?
2. Can a Port Landing order place units onto contested or enemy areas of the Vengeful spirit?
3. Can a Port Landing order played on the Vengeful Spirit place units from the stockpile?
4. Do Port Landing and Drop Pod orders allow for heroes to be moved to and from the Vengeful Spirit, despite the facts that they're not Move orders and heroes are left unspecified?
5. Is it possible for the Command Center to become breached?
6. Can Magnus the Red use his special ability within the Vengeful Spirit?
7. Does the The Sky Fortress Rises event allow for units to be moved from the Vengeful Spirit to Terra (meaning that it is not against the Vengeful Spirit as the event restricts)?
That's all I have for now. Others can feel free to ask their own questions about the Vengeful Spirit.