Meals at the event center

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LinkN

LinkN

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Since I haven't been able to visit yet, I'm curious what the Event Center has for real food.  Is it all just snacks and drinks?  Or is there more "real" foods (i.e. pizza, burgers, etc), and how much is it?

Also, are there any restaurants within walking distance?

#2 StarkLord

StarkLord

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

They have mostly snacks (candy bars, cookies, crackers, peanuts) and drinks (coke & pepsi products, water, fruit drinks all in 20 oz. bottles) and there are a few sandwiches similar to what you'd find at a convenience store priced reasonably. They also have a partnership with a local restaurant where you can order sandwiches or pizza to be delivered to the Event Center. Just ask at the front desk.

There is a great Indian restaurant around the corner and a Burger King nearby as well. They're also located about 4 or 5 city blocks from a large shopping area with a mall and food court, lots of fast food options and plenty of good sit-down type restaurants.

#3 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

The indian restaurant is quite good. Highly rated by critics too.

Its the closest place to eat and I highly recommend it if you enjoy such fare.

#4 Bippo

Bippo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

is it ok to bring carryout or fast food into the event center?

#5 Tarnis Phoenix

Tarnis Phoenix

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:50 AM

They have a deal with a local venue that delivers to the Event center called Zpizza. They are good quite delicious with pizzas and sandwiches.

#6 Bippo

Bippo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:58 AM

doesn't quite answer my question, but good to know about ZPizza (personally not much of a fan of the place, I feel it's a bit overpriced for what you get, though their lunch specials aren't too bad). Was asking if you'd get kicked out if you brought in Mcdonalds or a to go container from a restaurant?

#7 The Spaniard

The Spaniard

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:32 PM

Yea, sorry, no outside food or drink.

CP
FFG

Christian T. Petersen

Fantasy Flight Games

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS