Photo

Are there any completely new characters/adventure cards in 4th Edition?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gaudy Scabbard

Gaudy Scabbard

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:47 AM

I'm a looonngg time fan of the game. I own the 2nd edition and all the expansions, including Dragons.

I'm looking to buy the revised 4th edition to give my ancient 2nd edition a rest and i'm curious to know if there are any completely new cards in the game?

This is probably aimed at those who own the 2nd edition and have played it to the moon and back. Personally I would be thrilled if there were new cards, while reprints of the originals are great it would be interesting to mix it up with new ones. Keeps things fresh.

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:08 AM

The Reaper does indeed contain a mixture of brand new Adventure Cards as well as classic ones from the past  (Charge!)

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:32 AM

There are also a couple of additions to the main game. A couple of Spirits to help with the ability to exchange Craft Enemies, whilst having removed some Gold.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS