Pokemon Black/White

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Card_Breaker

Card_Breaker

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

Even more 3D-ish. I like the concept but I really hope they fix the sprites. I'm not particularly liking the character sprites and a lot of the scenes are looking a little empty. The battle scene we have of Rorua and Roroark looks really cool though.

#2 TheChampIsHere

TheChampIsHere

• Members
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:32 AM

The battle system is said to be new. From reports I've heard, the battle scene is now, behind the enemy while u face ur Pokemon. I don't like that idea too much...but we'll see how it turns out if it is true.

#3 Card_Breaker

Card_Breaker

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

Hm, don't like that either. Though I guess we'll have to wait until the release.

#4 TheChampIsHere

TheChampIsHere

• Members
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

I don't plan to post here much further...for D/P, I completely ruined the game for myself by finding out everything and what happened and stuff, so for this game, besides what I know now, I really want to try and keep it a secret until the game's release in the US.

#5 Nobody

Nobody

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

I wish they would make a game where you can go to All the regions other than Orre Region. But other than that, we could go to all past regions.

#6 Trothael

Trothael

• Members
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:37 AM

But Orre region was the setting for one of the better Pokeymanz games ;-;

#7 Nobody

Nobody

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

well, the Orre Region could be put into the game, although it would have to avaoid the usage of the Shadow Pokemon plot. But other then that, i see no problem of the Orre Region being added into the game.

#8 Card_Breaker

Card_Breaker

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:54 AM

*imagines a DS pixilated version of Orre*

#9 TheChampIsHere

TheChampIsHere

• Members
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:55 AM

I doubt they would put that it as much as I would like it. There are so many spinoffs, if they made Orre, ppl might complain about the XD: Gale of Darkness region along with all 3 Pokemon Rangers.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS