• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

If you own all (or most) of the expansions from Arkham Horror to and not including Lurker at the Threshold, you might be interested in this.

http://arkhamleague.blogspot.com/2010/03/preface.html

#2 Tapirus

Tapirus

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:41 AM

Where can I get a complete set of these scenarios? I've seen 1-6. Are scenarios 7-10 available?

#3 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:37 AM

Tapirus said:

Where can I get a complete set of these scenarios? I've seen 1-6. Are scenarios 7-10 available?

Well...  I've written all 25 of them and their stories (although I'd like to edit the last half a bit more).  I've been posting them slowly since no one but Julia seems to be in a rush to play them ;'D

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,236 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:10 AM

Tapirus said:

Scenario 7 (in eon format) is under construction at the moment. I'm sorry, for the last month slow down, but I was snowed under with things to do and, you know, in order everything's done properly, you need time. Scenario 7 schould be up during this week, I hope, and then another one by the end of June. You can follow the eon studd here

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS