Anybody know, when will be reprint  ?

Thanks for answer.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:11 AM

Don't know if this might help, but... at least, in the Upcoming section of this site, a reprint seems to have been scheduled, even if there is no fixed date for it, yet. Just a matter of patience, I suppose

Otherwise, you can find easily a copy of the previous edition on e-bay (I just checked and was snowed under with results)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 LeBlanc13

LeBlanc13

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

Ebay usually jacks up the price a bit....especially when the game is either out of print or waiting for a reprint from the production company.

#4 Liam Kelly

Liam Kelly

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

If you are waiting for the reprint, be patient as FFG aren't the best at bringing things out on time eg most Dark heresy books have shipped way after suggested release dates. if no date is yet set, you probably have a while to wait. Happy for someone from FFG to prove me wrong mind.

#5 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:25 AM

If you go looking for a used copy on E-Bay or the like, make sure you're buying the edition you want.  There was an older version of this game originally published by GW back in the 80's and I imagine those ones are quite expensive where they're found.  The newer FFG edition shouldn't be that pricey.  Or you can check around other stores in your immediate vicinity, as there may still be copies around on shelves.

#6 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

LeBlanc13 said:

Ebay usually jacks up the price a bit....especially when the game is either out of print or waiting for a reprint from the production company.

very true... but fortunately not always happens. I found quotations aorund 50 $ for a game still sealed. Dracula seems to be not too difficult to find at quite reasonable prices

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#7 Spectre2661

Spectre2661

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

A couple of the online stores are showing that they expect the game to be available September - October but I picked a copy up today from my LGS for $75 AUS.

#8 Zozimus

Zozimus

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

Ebay and Amazon in Canada have copies going for as much as $395.  Fer cryin' out loud!    

Nobody I've talked to seems willing to part for their used copies for less than about twice what they paid for it, either.  Sheesh.  Anybody got any leads to a copy?  Or news on reprint dates?   

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. - Heraclitus

#9 Baenre

Baenre

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

Chances of this game getting reprinted are becoming less and less as the year goes on.  While the price to buy a copy goes up and up not to mention the scarcity of the FFG version.

#10 Geobiotex

Geobiotex

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

Hey guys!

Just bought my first couple of FFG board games.Arkham Horror and Fury of Dracula. I was running all the way home to open the box and watch all the miniatures and stuff , but unfortunately in FoD there were 5 miniatures (that's ok) but instead of Dracula there is two times Van Helsing!

What should i do??

I know that maybe it's not of your bussiness, or i'm in the wrong topic ....BUT! I bought the last piece of FoD from the retailer and he said that he will bring no more of them because it's on reprint and it will be available in March again!

Should i contact FFG to tell them about the problem or return it to the shop and wait until March to exchange it with the new FoD ( oooh i can't wait so loooooong! )

Thanks for your help,

A totally newbie.

#11 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:43 AM

Hi Geobiotex,

and welcome to these forums. You should contact the FFG customer care's center and explain them your problems. They offer a real *great* service, and will certainly tell you exactly what to do

Hope this helps

Julia

#12 Prof_werewolf

Prof_werewolf

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:24 AM

Jeez. I want to play this game so bad but I'm completely unwilling to pay the inflated prices found  on Amazon and Ebay. C'mon FFG, either reprint or close out this page. You're killin' me.

#13 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

Prof_werewolf said:

Jeez. I want to play this game so bad but I'm completely unwilling to pay the inflated prices found  on Amazon and Ebay. C'mon FFG, either reprint or close out this page. You're killin' me.

The game was reprinted and it should already be available for the usual FFG games price. It shouldn't be too difficult to find! So hopefully you don't have to wait any longer!

#14 rzucchelli

rzucchelli

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:31 AM

I so hope they'll reprint this game. Used to own the very old GW one  (and, somewhere, i still have it, quite likely), but was unable to get this little wonder.

Been told marvels about this game.

#15 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

rzucchelli said:

I so hope they'll reprint this game. Used to own the very old GW one  (and, somewhere, i still have it, quite likely), but was unable to get this little wonder.

Been told marvels about this game.

The more I play the new edition, the more I miss the old one. =P

Not saying the new edition is bad or anything, but someday I might consider kitbashing a variant to go back to hidden map movement instead of the card trail business.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS